Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Traditional home design - Bathrooms

Of all rooms bathroom is my favorite room in the house. It's a place were you can relax, enjoy yourself in hot baths, and just have some your own private quality time. That's why I think it's really important that you feel comfortable in bathroom.

I'm picking on buying one of these ceramic jars with basin. All the details on this pic are well combined, and I can imagine having a long bath in this place. :)
Tiles are so cute!


It's true that a bathroom can be beautiful and have lots of storage. I especially like the wooden floor, as well as the wooden bath tub edge. Such a clear, cozy space.


Crisp white space with a pop up of dark brown (you'll see that I really, really like this combination) makes this bathroom so inviting and refreshing.


Color scheme is really great in this bathroom. Pastel coral and blue (not baby blue!) go so well with white.


Marbled floors aren't my favorite, but it looks very nice in this bathroom. Sienna color makes it look very natural. Built in bath tub seems like a very cozy space for long hot baths.


Bright bathroom with lots of natural light looks even larger with pastel sage wall color.Wall tiles are so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment